I can’t believe I am doing this but…
I have been going through a lot of troubles right now and even though this means a lot I have been thinking about selling my used and signed by Juliet Simms guitar that I have had for a while. It is NOT definite yet that I am doing this but I will give descriptions if anyone is interested:
- Yes, this guitar has been used by Juliet and is signed by Juliet. I bought this guitar off of one of her auctions she had a year or two ago. When I had bought it, of course of going through tours and many places that she has gone to, it was not in the best condition. I have never played this guitar when I got it, I haven’t touched it unless I was showing someone the guitar, and I have kept this guitar in the same condition that I have gotten it. The wire on the bottom of the guitar is broken, the strings are worn and used, and it has a slight crack-like mark on the guitar (it does not seem like it is all through the guitar but just on the surface). I have the case for this guitar and if I were to sell it to anyone I would make sure this guitar were to stay in perfect care and to not be played since this guitar is already not in the best condition.
- The type of guitar is: Daisy Rock Girl Guitars MODEL #6276
- The type of case is: Wildwood Artist/Artist Deluxe Acoustic Gig Bag
- This guitar is like my baby and I really hate the thought of selling it so this may take a while for me to decide if I really want to do this or not but if you are interested please still message me. I will post pictures once I am decided or once some people begin to offer.
Now my question:
- This guitar is originally $419.00 and the case itself is $47.00. Now that this guitar is worn and used but is signed and used by Juliet Simms, how much would this now be worth?
Like I have said before this guitar is like my baby and I really hate to see it go so I really do need to decide. If someone is willing to buy this guitar send me an ask with a price and I will also send you some pictures of the guitar. Thank you all.
Links to the original prices:
Juliets announcement is when I’m in school so if I end up screaming in class woops
If I were to sell any of my clothes online would any of you buy any of it?
Finally got my tattoo of what Juliet Simms wrote out for me in February!
Ahh, I finally got my tattoo guys! :)) So happy, I almost cried when I saw it!